CUSTOMIZABLE WIRING DIAGRAM & BUILT-IN CALCULATOR
Calculate your entire campervan electrical system, including solar, batteries, wire gauges, fuses, switches and relays and automatically generate your bespoke wiring diagram.
Stop Struggling to Design Your Electrical Setup
This interactive pdf calculates your entire campervan electrical system & allows you to customize every component. It automatically generates a detailed wiring diagram including wire sizes, fuses, switches and relays. If you know what appliances you want to use and the size of your van, you can create your complete wiring diagram in minutes.
What Exactly Will You Get?
The Campervan Electrical Design & Wiring Diagram does exactly what its name suggests.
With a few details about your electrical devices and how you’ll use them, the in-built calculator will size your entire system.
You can customize every component too.
Your bespoke wiring diagram is automatically generated as you progress, ready for you to begin your installation straight away.
- Shore Power hook up for 110-130v (15a, 30a & 50a) AND 220-240v mains supply.
- Calculates how much power your solar panels can produce wherever you are in the world, year-round!
- Tells you if you have enough solar to provide all your power needs and if not, exactly what the shortage is in amp hours, so you can compensate with hook-up or extra battery capacity.
- Every component is customizable when you want to override the calculated minimum sizes.
- 12v, 24v AND 48v battery banks
- Calculates battery bank size for Lithium, AGM AND Gel.
- Calculates the minimum size inverter needed, without limitations.
- Calculates alternator charging component sizes – B2B or VSR.
- Enter your circuit lengths in metres OR feet.
- Automatically calculates wire gauges in either AWG OR mm².
Your bespoke wiring diagram includes:
- Up to 4 batteries in the battery bank.
- Up to 5 solar panels.
- Alternator charging with a B2B or VSR.
- Shore power wiring for 220-240v OR 110-130v (15a, 30a & 50a) mains supply.
- ANY combination of battery charging so you scale up at a later date.
- Up to 12 switched & relayed DC appliances.
- 2 USB circuits, each with 3 USB sockets as standard.
- A further 10 non-switched circuits.
- Detailed wiring for battery monitoring and inverters.
- Printable in high resolution on up to A2 paper size.
- You can even add your campervan’s name! Doesn’t get much better than that!
Campervan Electrical Design & Wiring Diagram Tutorial
- You need Acrobat Reader on a laptop or desktop to fully utilise the wiring diagram and in-built calculator. You can download it for free here.
- The pdf won’t work with an internet browser or preview apps such as Apple Preview.
- Acrobat Reader will not request a password to open this PDF, unless you attempt to edit the source file. For hassle free access, make sure you use Acrobat Reader and not PDF editing software.
- The in-built calculator has no limitations on size. The wire gauges max out at 4|0 AWG and 120 mm².
If you have unanswered questions, need further assistance, or just looking for reassurance on your finalised design, join my Campervan Electrics Handbook Facebook Group.
Wait! Why Not Upgrade?
Purchase this interactive pdf along with the ebook version of our Campervan Electrics Handbook & save 25% off the regular price. If you need a handbook explaining every aspect of a camper’s electrical system, installation guides and troubleshooting techniques, the Campervan Electrics Handbook is an absolute must!
Want more inspiration for your campervan conversion?
Sign up for our mailing list to receive valuable build tips and van life hacks!