Choosing the Best Solar Charge Controller
for your Van Conversion
A solar charge controller is an essential component for getting the best performance from your camper solar setup.
But not all controllers are the same. There’s different types, sizes and features, each designed to best suit off-grid solar setups.
This guide will help you to choose and buy the best solar charge controller for your campervan conversion and get the best performance from your panels.
Victron Energy SmartSolar 100/30 MPPT Charge Controller
– Highly respected brand for solar components
– Ultra Fast MPPT Technology
– Bluetooth communication built-in
MidNite Solar Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller
- One of the most popular charge controllers in the US - Battery Sensor for temperature correction on battery charging - Wi-Fi enabled
Renogy Li 40a MPPT Charge Controller
– Another well respected brand for solar components – Compatible with 12v or 24v battery banks & lithium – Upto 99% efficient
ePever 60A MPPT Controller
– High quality & budget friendly – Compatible with 12v – 48v battery banks – LCD screen & lithium compatible
Renogy Wanderer 10a PWM
– 4 stage charging
– Temperature compensation, LED indicators and protection against overcharging, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity.
From Best Solar Charge Controller to Best Solar Charge Controller, we got you covered! Swipe up for the full guide on the site.
The Best Skirting Kits for RVs, Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels
More About Van Life!
Road trip essentials: the ultimate road trip packing list
300 Watt Solar Panel Wiring Diagram & Kit List