Why Is My RV AC Leaking Water Inside?
1. The RV AC isn’t properly sealed and is allowing water to escape
2. There’s a hole in the AC unit that’s letting in water
3. The drainage hose for the RV AC is clogged and not draining properly
4. The gasket on the RV AC is old and worn out, causing leakage.
5. The AC condenser coils are frozen, which is causing water to leak inside the RV.
Swipe Up for Step By Step Guide To Fixing A Leaking RV AC Unit
How To Install An Inverter In An RV?
A Guide To Camper Wiring
2wd vs 4wd Campers