The Top 7 Reasons To Use A Diesel Heater In Your Camper
1. A diesel heater produces dry heat
No need to wake up to a damp and moisture-filled camper caused by condensation.
2. Diesel is readily available worldwide
No need to worry about finding propane and compatible propane bottles and regulators while on the road.
3. Superior heating compared to propane
A diesel heater produces more BTUs than a propane heater. You'll be able to heat your camper more efficiently and evenly with a diesel heater.
4. Better temperature control
Diesel heaters offer better temperature than propane heaters because they use remote temperature sensors.
5. Diesel is inherently safer than propane.
Diesel is tough to ignite, presenting a far lower fire hazard.
6. Diesel is less expensive than propane
You'll save on fuel costs by using a diesel heater.
For The Best Diesel Heaters for Vans This Year
BEST 12V ROOF VENTS
HOW TO COOL AN RV WITHOUT AC
NO REFRIGERATION CAMPING FOOD IDEAS